It is understood that as a condition of enrolment at at the School of Isolated and Distance Education (SIDE):
* Curriculum, assessment and reporting are provided by SIDE.
* Access to a computer, Internet connection and ICT support is provided by the registering school. SIDE is an online school and student access to appropriate online tools and technical support are essential for success at SIDE.
* Students enrolling have met subject/course pre-requisites
* Students enrolling maintain regular attendance in all classes (Attendance at SIDE is measured and recorded by participation in online lessons, work submission and student/teacher contact.)
* Appropriate arrangements are made regarding student supervision at the non-government school.
* All parties agree to the conditions outlined in the Online Services Acceptable Usage Agreement, the SIDE Assessment Policies and the SIDE Year 11/12 exam timelines.
* Registered school to make a single payment on presentation of an invoice.
* Appropriate exam supervision will be as per SIDE's Calendar.